About David Halls, DMD
- Name Dr. David Halls, DMD
- Dental Experience 16 years
- High School Blue Ridge High School
- High School United States Air Force
- Service LDS mission to Argentina /Fluent in Spanish, Boy Scouts of America, Blue Ridge Medical Team
- Undergrad Education Brigham Young University, Bachelor of Science
- Grad Education Case Western Reserve School of Dentistry, Doctor of Medical Dentistry
- Residency Advanced Education in General Dentistry Residency, United States Air Force
- Continuing Education Hundreds of hours - Far surpassing the amounts required by The State of Arizona
- Associations Member of AAID- American Academy of Implant Dentistry, AGD- Fellow of Academy of General Dentistry, ADA- American Dental Association, AZDA- Az Dental Association
Email Dr. Halls
Whether they're dental questions or just a quick thanks, Dr. Halls loves to hear from his patients.
More About David Halls, DMD
Dr. Halls grew up in the White Mountains and graduated from Blue Ridge High School. He left Pinetop to continue his education at Brigham Young University, where he graduated with his bachelor's degree in science. During his time at BYU, he took two years away from his studies to serve a mission for his church. He served in southern Argentina where he learned to speak fluent Spanish. Following his mission and undergraduate studies, Dr. Halls attended dental school at Case Western Reserve University School of Dentistry in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Halls knew he wanted to move back to the White Mountains and wanted to be able to give his patients a broader scope of care than what he learned in dental school. This led to him serving in the United State Air Force where he received extensive post-graduate training serving under the guidance of board-certified specialists in nearly all dental specialties. This broad base of knowledge enables him to provide a broader scope of treatment reducing the need to refer to outside specialists, thus simplifying your care.
Dr. Halls is known for the gentle care he gives his patients, as well as, his attention to detail.
Dr. Halls continues to build on that knowledge by attending continuing education courses, making it possible to give his patients outstanding care here in our community. He strives to keep up with the latest trends and technology in dentistry. During 2016-2017, Dr. Halls attended The Advanced Dental Implant Institute under world renowned implant and bone grafting pioneer, Dr. Hilt Tatumin in San Juan, Puerto Rico. While there, he completed a clinical residency with the American Academy of Implant Dentistry MaxiCourse Program. The course spanned over a 10 month period focusing on all surgical aspects of implant dentistry, from bone augmentation to tissue management and implant placement. Dr Halls has been placing implants and bone grafts for years, but this course gives him further knowledge and more advanced techniques he can offer his patients. Since this course, Dr. Halls has continued to take courses in bone and tissue grafting techniques and dental implant placement to stay current with the most effective practices possible.
Dr. Halls is known for the gentle care he gives his patients, as well as, his attention to detail. He loves getting to know his patients and enjoys the lasting relationships that are formed.
Dr. Halls and his wife, Cherilyn are the proud parents of five active children. When Dr. Halls is not at work, he can be found restoring his old Land Cruiser with his daughter, watching his kids play sports, or enjoying the outdoors with them in our beautiful White Mountains.